Yatzuri.com (“Yatzuri Shop”, “Yatzuri”, “Company”, “Us”, “Our”, “We”, “Site”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
Information We Collect About You
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address, personal account preferences; transactional data, such as purchase information; and technical data, such as information about cookies..
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
Information You Provide to Us
We may collect and use the following information that you provide to us:
- We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our Website, products or services. This type of information may include your name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card information.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
Usage Details, IP Addresses and Cookies
- Usage Details and IP Addresses. As you navigate through the Website, we may also collect details of your visits to our Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ equipment, browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- Cookies. To enrich and perfect your online experience, Yatzuri.com uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, in the following ways:
- To present our Website and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, if you choose to do so.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that you provide via this Website to the following third parties:
- Contractors and third party service providers we use to support our business.
In general, the third party service providers and contractors used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of Yatzuri.com, our customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. We will only send you direct marketing emails or other contacts if you opt-in to receive such emails. In the future, if you do not wish to have your e-mail address or other contact information used for promotional purposes by the Company, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. This opt-out may not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, product service experience or other transactions.
We use email marketing to communicate with customers and potential customers from time to time. All email lists and campaigns are “opt-in” meaning we will not send you these sorts of emails unless you indicated that you wish to receive them during signup or other interactions on our website.
We may send you “system” emails, such as password reset requests or payment notifications/receipts even if you have not opted-in to email marketing lists.
All marketing emails sent by us will include an unsubscribe link in the footer of the email. Emails sent to you may also include standard tracking, including open and click activities.
Comments and Reviews
When visitors leave comments on Yatzuri.com’s website we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. Leaving a review will be associated with your store account and the review is publicly accessible.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
Articles, pages, courses, and other content on the Site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and update your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page and making changes. If you have forgotten your password, once you have tried to register and failed, you can click on the “Forgot your password?” link to reach a page on which you can submit your e-mail address. Your user name and password then will be e-mailed to you.
You may also send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. However, we may need to delete your user account in order to delete your personal information.
Yatzuri.com is a United States company and stores your personal information within the borders of the USA and European Economic Area (EEA). Yatzuri.com may transfer your personal information to countries other than the country in which you live. Whenever Yatzuri.com transfers personal information originating from the EEA or Switzerland to other countries not deemed adequate under applicable data protection law, it will do so on the basis of the EU Standard Contractual Clauses.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL certificated technology and passwords.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Data Breach Procedure
Should any event occur where customer data has been lost, stolen, or potentially compromised, our policy is to alert our customers via email no later than 48 hours of becoming aware of the event. We will also report such incident to any required data protection authority. We will work closely with any customers affected to determine next steps such as any end-user notifications, needed patches, and how to avoid any similar event in the future.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.